10 things you didn’t know about Michael Jordan
You think you know Michael Jordan? Test your knowledge with these 10 trivia questions.
1. What is Michael Jordan’s middle name?
2. Where was he born?
3. Why did Jordan chose the number 23?
4. What was the name of the minor league baseball team Jordan played for?
5. What does he wear for good luck in EVERY game?
6. What does he fear?
7. What number did he wear during the Olympics?
8. What is the lowest number of points he ever scored in a NBA game?
9. What is the highest number of points he ever scored in a NBA game?
10.What was his highest points per game average for a season?
1. Michael Jeffrey Jordan
2. He was born on February 17, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York
3. It was half of 45, his favorite number and also his brother’s jersey number. He couldn’t have 45 because his brother took it so he halved it and rounded up to 23.
4. Birmingham Barons
5. His University of North Carolina Tar Heels basketball shorts (under his uniform)
6. Water. A childhood friend drowned in front of Jordan, and he almost drowned himself at camp when he was 11.
8. He scored 2 points twice, both games as a Wizard
9. He scored 69 points in Cleveland on March 28th, 1990
10. 37.1 PPG, during the 1986-1987 season, earning him his first scoring title.
Thanks for playing!